The IT Department will provide high-quality technology services in the most cost-effective manner to support the business functions of the Pima County Juvenile Court Center.† To meet this mission we will:
- Provide fast and reliable access to all information systems.
- Provide fast and reliable user support to all PCJCC staff.
- Promote and facilitate the integration of technology into the business function of the court allowing the court to better meet its needs and provide service to the community.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the Courtís networking to provide reliable and functional connectivity among all systems, departments, users, and agencies.
- Develop and maintain secure collection, storage, and access to data.
- Develop and maintain security of resources.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, and integrity of data while providing reporting capabilities.
- Provide basic training to all new users within their first week of employment and ongoing training to current employees.
- Provide leadership for strategic planning in the use of technology.
- Provide leadership in policy development in the use of technology.
The Information Technology and Research Department provides services internally to over 500 employees and to multiple outside agencies that work in conjunction with the PCJCC.†