The IT Division will provide high-quality technology services in the most cost-effective manner to support the business functions of the Pima County Juvenile Court Center. To meet this mission we will:
- Provide fast and reliable access to all information systems.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Court staff.
- Facilitate the integration of technology to meet the needs of the Court and community.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the Court’s network and provide reliable connectivity for departments, users, and agencies.
- Develop and maintain secure collection, storage, and access to data and systems.
- Provide leadership for strategic planning in the selection and use of technology.
- Provide leadership in policy development in the area of technology.
The Information Technology Division provides services to Juvenile Court employees and to multiple outside agencies that work in conjunction with the PCJCC.
Director, Information Technology